




Hard to believe that my niece is 4 already! Her party was at Crossroads Bowling center and it was so much fun. To my surprise Lukey had so much fun! We had his 5th b-day party there in January and he cried through half of it. He had a ball at this party- maybe we will have a party for him and not tell him next time :) Emma got so much stuff for her birthday looked like Toys R Us moved in there! I gave her a shelf and a book as I knew she would get a lot of toys. She had fun and her little friends from day care came so that was fun to watch them bowl too. Lukey got a strike and several spares- he and Robert played 2 whole games and I was actually able to socialize and enjoy the first party I have brought Lukey to in forever- it was wonderful.
No comments:
Post a Comment