I tried the adorable big boy undies day 2 and it was NO deterrent to keep him from peeing all over the house. Did not seem to bother him in the least that his clothes were all wet. So we are continuing on with Pull ups until further notice. In undies, accidents every time- in pull ups, never. WHAT THE ????????????????? Oh well- I don't call it potty adventures for no reason!
Things are great in the world of Jill as well. I am very looking forward to him starting summer school on Monday at 800 am- but who is counting? Summers and holidays are always rough- he just gets so out of his routine that he stays agitated. I keep hoping it will improve over time but so such luck so far. Still so happy I nauseate most people around me- you know who you are! I simply say Sorry if you can't handle how happy I am, go find some grumpy people to spend your time with. I am just not there anymore- thankfully. It is nice to be truly happy, in love, and love life every day. I am very, truly blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment