Saturday, August 23, 2008

Lucas and "Ebba" (aka Emma)


Lucas hates to admit it, but he secretly adores his younger cousin Emma- the way he says it sounds like Ebba- too cute. Right now he is at a phase where everytime he sees the precious 27 month old, rather chatty cousin of his, he covers his ears and cries. Great, huh? My sister and I are hoping that this is a phase and that he learns to love Ebba's company.
They both love to rock- especially in these small wooden rockers that Jan and I played with as children. They sit and rock together at YaYa's house all the time watching their favorite shows. It is so cute that they like the same toys and shows right now- they are both into Yo Gabba Gabba, Sesame Street, and Baby Einstein videos. When Emma wants to see one she says "shows" and Lucas says (after a lot of bribing) I want videooooooooooo!


No comments: