Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Welcome to my blog!!!!!!!!


Hello everyone! I have been meaning to do a blog for the longest time- so here it is! Check in here often to see updates on my little world, but mostly about Lucas- I tend to brag on him a lot in real life, so why not on a blog???
For those of you who don't already know, Lucas is 3 and 1/2 and growing like a bad weed! He is 42 inches tall and weighs about 40 pounds. He has autism- PDD (or Pervasive Developmental Disorder) which effects his speech, communication, and social behaviors. (I will post more on autism in some future posts). Lucas is my pride and joy and he is doing great!
Please leave comments on the blog or email me with comments- thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Jamie Kay said...

I can't believe how big Lucas is!!!

I miss ya Girlie!!