We spent the morning at church with Waya and Mimi and then to Waya's house for some lunch afterwards. Lukey had a good time and was such a good boy while we were there- one never knows how it will turn out when he is away from home and what is normal to him. He has been following directions so well lately and saying "Bye see you wader (later) " almost everytime I prompt him to. He looked so handsome today in his new dress clothes- such a good looking little man :)
So took him to dr. Friday when he woke with a mysterious rash all over- dr. was unsure what it was so recommended I keep him home from school. Well I wake up with the same rash Saturday! I think it may be a new laundry detergent, so I went home and re-washed everything in Tide Free detergent- geez, as if my life isn't crazy enough already! It is getting better but sure is itchy!
No comments:
Post a Comment