Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy birthday to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish and you shall receive??? I think so :) My wonderful, awesome, fabulous, caring, understanding, patient, loving, thoughtful, and incredibly kind boyfriend proposed to me on my birthday!!! Of course the answer was yes! I could not believe it! Yes we had discussed getting married one day, and we are going to live together within the next 2 weeks, but the proposal was a complete surprise!!! He wrote will you marry me in my birthday card and made me read it aloud to everyone there- very sweet! I am so glad that my friends and family were there to share in the happy event and have memories with me that will last a lifetime.

So to my wonderful Robert- thank you for loving me the way that you so, accepting Lukey and I just as we are, and wanting to truly and lovingly spend your life with us always. Words can never express what your love means to me. I can't wait to be your wife :) XOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments: