Ok so here goes some nauseating talk..................I am up, 2 am, can't sleep- why? Because of all the great things going on this week- so much to do-until I get to be with my love everyday! Robert, Lukey and I spent the day together Saturday while he worked on replacing boards on the porch and I worked on entertaining Lucas and it was such a nice day :) Lucas wanted to be outside watching him use the saw and cut boards- everytime he used it Lukey laughed. Surprised me- I thought that it would scare him. Never know with that boy.
Getting geared up to move next weekend! Going out of town with my girlfriend Emily Friday and Saturday, coming home, and getting moved on Sunday!!! People are asking me if I am nervous and my answer is NOOO! Ready? Yes!!!!!! I want to say- why would I not be ready? I have been looking for this man all my 36 years and I finally found him- so yes I am ready!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life- my mom, sister, Mimi, friends, and of course Robert and Lukey. Those two men make my world go around and I am thankful for that each and everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment