Tuesday, October 21, 2008

What a WONDERful world!



Lucas wrote out his first word ever today- WONDER........... wow - is that not amazing?!?!?! (It is in the second sentence- unsure what the first one says :) I am soooooooooooo excited that he spelled out a word, not with letters arranged but with a writing tool! How exciting- he may very soon be able to write out what he wants or how he feels- what a break through! I went inside to get the phone and I came out and saw that he wrote wonder in big bold letters on the porch in front of the house- I could not believe it! I only knew he did it because he was the only other person there but me- it felt like a Charlotte's Web moment with the salutations!
The other pic is one of Lucas and I that my boyfriend Mark took of us over the weekend- Little man was very uncooperative and ran away from me most of the time, but we managed to get a few good ones- I will be sending this one out for Christmas!

1 comment:

Katie said...

This a really beautiful picture of you, Jill.