Sunday, August 23, 2009

1............More............day..........until.........school!!!

Can you say Yippee! Hooray! Yee and Haw!!!!!!!!! Man am I ready for school to resume for Lucas- could you tell????? It has been a long a$$ summer for us both! I am soooooooooo glad it is almost over. Whew......... we survived another summer home ............ all the time........... just the 2 of us..............trying not to kill one another.................. anyway, the good news is it is almost over! We got to spend a lot of quality time with the wonderful boyfriend over the weekend and I just melt at how close he and Lucas are. It has been so nice to have that relationship as well as our relationship back in my life over this past month- I am so very happy and blessed.

Well on a crummy note I get to start back to Lamar night classes again tomorrow :( I am so not happy about this- oh well- at least it is a long semester versus those short summer sessions in which everything is due so fast together. It will be nice to have more than a few days to complete an assignment. I will retake the content exam in October and see if I can student teach in the Spring- man I hope so. I am ready to move on and work full time so that I can be a better provider for Lucas. I also have an ulterior motive- I want so badly for Mark and I to finally move in together and get married. I can't wait- but I am going to have to be patient............ not impossible but hard none the less.

No comments: