A little look into the day to day life of a normal everyday mom with a very special, nothing is normal about him, wonderful autistic son
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(147)
-
▼
August
(8)
- Kidney infection = one hellofa fun weekend!!!
- School is back in.......& it is time for mommy vac...
- 1............More............day..........until......
- Slacking on the blog.................
- Lukey pics
- Baby Havard's
- Fun times................still ready for school th...
- Only 21 more days.............
-
▼
August
(8)
Thursday, August 27, 2009
School is back in.......& it is time for mommy vacation!
Yeah school! Well it depends on who you ask............. Lucas says booooooooo- but I say yeah! My week has been crazy with Lamar resuming, taking Lucas to school and trying to work in workouts, time with the boyfriend and oh yeah, sleep :) I am on my way to Houston for the weekend with Jan- we are gonna shop, eat, shop some more- I can't wait! A girl's weekend yeah!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment