A little look into the day to day life of a normal everyday mom with a very special, nothing is normal about him, wonderful autistic son
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(147)
-
▼
August
(8)
- Kidney infection = one hellofa fun weekend!!!
- School is back in.......& it is time for mommy vac...
- 1............More............day..........until......
- Slacking on the blog.................
- Lukey pics
- Baby Havard's
- Fun times................still ready for school th...
- Only 21 more days.............
-
▼
August
(8)
Monday, August 3, 2009
Only 21 more days.............
....................... until school starts for Lucas- but I am NOT counting right!!?!?!??!? I am sooooooooooo excited- it is my fave time of year fo sho. Anyway I spent the entire weekend with my boyfriend Mark- it was fun, romantic, sweet, full of hours of talking, going out to eat, watching movies, etc., etc., etc.- won't bore you will ALL the details, but it was very nice :) We talked about our future, what went wrong the first time around and that we never worked on things before we split. We talked about our kids, and a life together with all 4 of us- it was so nice. I am so thankful to have him back in my life and his family as well. I will pray for guidance and patience and continue on enjoying the love I have in my world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment