Thursday, August 6, 2009

Fun times................still ready for school though!







Here are some pics from our most recent trip to the splash park in Pt Neches. I met my oldest girlfriend Melanie there- I have known her since kindergarten :) Wow that is 30 years!!! I am getting old ........... anyway she was in Texas for a few days so we got together for the kiddos to play in the water and for us to catch up. Her girls are 6 and 7 and still not much bigger than Lukey is at 4......... oh that boy is growing like a bad bad weed! I will do another post to show the difference in how he looks from some older pics I ran across. Amazing how fast time flies............. just not when you are looking forward to SCHOOL starting! Only 18 more days to go!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like they had a great time! I had to look twice at how much the younger daughter looks like Melanie. Wow!