Hi there everyone-
Well I got to do lunch with the girls today that was so much fun :) Emily, the new baby, Rebecca and I at Olive Garden for lunch was fun- except them ragging on me for switching boyfriends this week! Oh well- they just don't know................ but they are great and supportive none the less. I got to spend a lot of quality time with my boy today- he was in not the best of moods- really tired from all his late night partying. He was super grouchy from 5-630 and I could not stand him any more so he went to be early. He was asleep by 7 so lets hope this sticks.
Spent more time this evening with Mark and Lukey- it went very well. Lukey warmed right up to him like I figured he would and it went well. It is so nice to see them together again. And for all you nay sayers out there- I think this go round is something totally different- it is so great to have this relationship back in my life. I don't think it is because it is new or we just missed each other- it really feels as if we both grew and that we both appreciate each other so much more. The time apart was a good thing I believe. I am so excited about the future!
A little look into the day to day life of a normal everyday mom with a very special, nothing is normal about him, wonderful autistic son
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(147)
-
▼
July
(10)
- Another nice day
- Lukey pooed on the potty (and other shitty news!)
- Oh me....................
- The devil made me do it.......................
- Oh Suzannah.....................
- Another post for today.........a video of dance moves
- Oh it takes so little to make him happy.............
- Tugboat Island Splash Park = FUN!!!
- I survived my first class back at Lamar!!!!
- Happy 4th/ 35th B-day to me!!!!!!!!!!
-
▼
July
(10)
No comments:
Post a Comment