Monday, September 22, 2008

Dentist appointment today- went pretty well?!?!

Well, I am unsure if it went well or not. I have taken him a couple of times before since he gives us such a hard time brushing his teeth due to his mouth being hypersensitive to touch and I was worried especially about his back teeth. The dentist tried to x-ray his mouth- no such luck- he would not even wear the protective vest to do them. Then he would not even let the dentist brush his teeth, and he acted like don't even think about it when he got out the teeth cleaner! No way man!

That was as far as he got- he did let him look in his mouth well and he said that his back teeth were starting to soften so we need to brush those more but that the rest of them looked good. He wants to see him back in 6 months- well I guess he might actually get to clean them next time. Overall though I think he did pretty well.

Well we go back to school on Wednesday! Boy I tell you I can't wait- it has been a long week and a half since he last went to school- we both need the routine!

No comments: