Monday, September 8, 2008

I want pancakes!!!


What a big boy Lucas is becoming! He is starting a trend of no eating all day while at school then binging all afternoon at home. He eats lots of PB crackers, sippies of milk, tea, water, bananas, chips, candy- pretty much whatever. I offered him a banana about 500 and he ate it all so at 600 I offered him his PECS picture cards with the choice of a waffle, PB and J, or pancakes. He pushed it away and said NO! I said OK- and he ended up eating an entire piece of cheese- go figure.

Well about 6:50 pm he runs up to me and throws me the pancake picture and screams Pancakes! and runs to the kitchen and waits for me to warm them! It was very cute- he ended up eating 4 of the small ones before bed. I told Captain Pancake that he would have to go to bed, full of sugar or not- we have at least one day of school left before we have to evacuate again!

No comments: