Hallelujah- I am done with my first class at Lamar! I was so nervous about going back after graduating 8 years ago, but I guess making straight A's is something that just sticks with ya ;) It was an online course and it was relatively easy. The next class starts in about a week so I am going to enjoy this week thoroughly!!!
Lucas is still not acting quite right so I am starting him on an antibiotic the dr. gave him yesterday. We did a urine test and she checked him head to toe and no obvious answers as to why he is acting so rotten. I hope he gets back to his old self soon- I hate when he cries so much- my nerves really hate it too!
A little look into the day to day life of a normal everyday mom with a very special, nothing is normal about him, wonderful autistic son
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(147)
-
▼
July
(10)
- Another nice day
- Lukey pooed on the potty (and other shitty news!)
- Oh me....................
- The devil made me do it.......................
- Oh Suzannah.....................
- Another post for today.........a video of dance moves
- Oh it takes so little to make him happy.............
- Tugboat Island Splash Park = FUN!!!
- I survived my first class back at Lamar!!!!
- Happy 4th/ 35th B-day to me!!!!!!!!!!
-
▼
July
(10)
No comments:
Post a Comment