Cry, cry for me................this is Lukey's new song. Oh yes- he sings it all the time, at midnight, 300 am, 500 am, all day......... you get the gist. He has been singing this for days and I could not figure out what he was talking about because all I could understand was Cry cry. He was so frustrated with me but you know, that is the only word out of about 200 in the song buddy! Anyway I figured it out and he seemed thrilled and looked at me like Finally the dumb old broad gets it! So we have been watching it over and over again on one of his videos.
We are going to attend a new church this morning in Lumberton that a lot of the other autism moms attend that we know from school. I hope Lukey likes it- they have a special needs class there similar to the one we have been attending at Calvary.
So things are going well in my little world- staying crazy busy this summer- started a night class that is on Monday and Wednesday nights from 530-930- YUCK!- so far not so bad. The course work that is- the class................boring! Oh well only 3 more weeks. Mark has been watching Lukey for me on nights I have school and he has actually also been watching him other nights too- I think Hell just froze over! Watch out, it may since he is being so nice. But not to worry, he is still an a$$ so some things don't change.
He informed me that his new girlfriend of 2 weeks does not want him to "allow" me into his house when I drop off Lucas...............WTF I say!!! She has some nerve and he has no spine if he lets her dictate like that. When he informed me of this, I said Oh ok we will stand out here in the 100 degree heat with Lucas to discuss his day if that is what you want....................... geez. I ended up coming in- what she won't know won't hurt her :)
Anyway so glad I am not in a jealous relationship like that- my man is wonderful and makes me very happy- I just never get to see him as he has his son a lot. He is a wonderful dad and I wish I could see him more- oh well if I am patient I will get to see him everyday one day I hope. His son has been having a little trouble adjusting and spending time with his dad and I; he is not really keen on sharing him. I hope this will get better over time- he is a great kid. Squeeze your kiddos tight today- tell them you love them- a close friend of Pete's lost his 20 year old daughter last week in a car accident and it has shaken everyone who ever met her to the bone. You never know what God has in store or when he will take you Home- so give thanks for what you have and love the ones your with :)
A little look into the day to day life of a normal everyday mom with a very special, nothing is normal about him, wonderful autistic son
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(147)
-
▼
July
(10)
- Another nice day
- Lukey pooed on the potty (and other shitty news!)
- Oh me....................
- The devil made me do it.......................
- Oh Suzannah.....................
- Another post for today.........a video of dance moves
- Oh it takes so little to make him happy.............
- Tugboat Island Splash Park = FUN!!!
- I survived my first class back at Lamar!!!!
- Happy 4th/ 35th B-day to me!!!!!!!!!!
-
▼
July
(10)
No comments:
Post a Comment