Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Oh me....................

OK so life for me would not be normal without a little crazy thrown into the mix- so here it goes.......... things with the new guy are not working out quite as I had hoped. He is wonderful- a nice caring man, great dad, etc............. only problem is he is too nice. He never says no to anyone except me, regarding who to help or spend time with. He is so busy and never says no to his ex wife, his son, his friends, his co-workers; he is always helping someone and doing something that keeps us apart. I felt on the bottom of the list in my marriage, and being on the bottom of a list after only 2 months- that is not a good sign. I am going to talk to him today (as it is already Tuesday, albeit 4 am, but nevertheless Tuesday) and tell him this is not working.
Why is it not working? well like I said before the lack of time spent together is a major factor, but the main factor is unresolved feelings for my ex boyfriend. We ended things about 3 months ago and I have been missing him terribly- we talked last night and it felt really nice to hear him again. I am doing some deep thinking- I know watch out!- I will keep you all posted.................

No comments: