Monday, June 1, 2009

Going to be a busy, busy summer

Wow is it ever going to be busy! Last summer- not enough to do- this summer too much to do!!!! I am starting back at Lamar in 3 days- sigh- and that alone will keep me busy- but no I also have to manage the following: working part time, keeping Lucas entertained, spending time with my new beau :), studying, taking Lucas to school 4 days a week, ABA therapy 2 X a week, and Speech therapy 2X a week! WHAT!?!?!?!? Oh my- it is going to be exhausting- so far so good though..... today was a good example of how some of the days will play out; I picked him up at his dad's at 8- we came home, ate, swang, went to Walmart, came home, ate swang, went to speech therapy, came home, swang again, played in water hose, swang again, played in bubbles, ate dinner, now bath then bed. Whew! What a day- and I only slept about 5 hours last night- can you say caffiene???

No comments: