Saturday, June 6, 2009

My little swimmin' man






Oh my could he get any cuter- I think that answer is NO! He got a new pool at daddy's house to play in and he loved it by daddy's report! Played in there about 2 hours then took a bath and passed smooth out at 7! Looks like he had fun huh? I got him a little plastic baby pool and all he did was step in and out of it- maybe we need a bigger one like this?
Well Lukey got to do a really fun thing for the first time yesterday- we went to a movie! We attended the movie with a large group of autistic kiddos, parents, and staff from Shorkey center so the kids could go to a movie and not worry about them being to noisy, etc. We rented out the entire theatre and watch the new movie Up. It was a great time- I have never taken Lukey to a movie because- well obvious reasons- he won't sit still, he claps and flaps and screams a lot- all the fun stuff that comes along with being autistic. Well when you have a room full of kids that are ALL doing it , it is not so bad. They all had a ball- even Lukey sat through about 1/2 of the movie then he climbed and counted stairs in the aisle the remainder of the time. It went well enough though that I think we MAY try another movie soon- with grand parent help of course :)
Well I am off to bed- my online class started Thursday and I have been busy passing out from reading so much- not back in the swing of things quite yet- but it is not going to be so bad, especially doing the online classes. I am excited about tomorrow- going to the river with Pete and his son- I am meeting him for the first time tomorrow so I am a bit nervous. I will keep yall posted!

No comments: