Well step right up folks- you have entered the one man show I love to call Lucas. He has been doing the funniest things lately- he is getting under his little trampoline to play peek a boo, and he is hanging upside down in the chair to eat and watch TV. What a little mess he is! The pic under the trampoline is before school yesterday- he was mad at me (because we were going to school) and he crawled under there to "hide"- did not work out too well huh? He stayed under there about 30 minutes and he ate breakfast under there as well. I just kept poking bananas at him- geez......... never dull!
A little look into the day to day life of a normal everyday mom with a very special, nothing is normal about him, wonderful autistic son
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(147)
-
▼
June
(14)
- What a heck of a weekend!
- Lukey the circus man?
- My little dancin' man
- Annie O........... get your guns!!!
- Long weekend.............
- Long day, good day, bad day, exciting day........
- I want squeezes............WOMAN!
- Busy busy girl.............
- Ugh............. I HATE insurance companies!!!!
- I want sand, I want sand...........
- What a wonderful day/I have a smart little man!
- My little swimmin' man
- WARNING: Mushy stuff galore
- Going to be a busy, busy summer
-
▼
June
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment