............. but we are still in whine mode I believe............ he sat in front of the mirror for almost an hour this morning watching himself whine- I guess he is practicing to get it down pat. The pictures here are of him perfecting the art of whining- and placing sunglasses on his face upside down- that is a Lukey signature move there :) He is so funny............
I had such a fun day today- I went to eat lunch with some very old friends from junior high as well as two I have known since elementary school- we met at Elana's in Beaumont and caught up- I think we were there 2 hours- it was fun. It is so neat to be able to catch up with people after 20 + years- makes ya feel old. It was great though- hope to do it again soon.
Then I went to my ex MIL house to spend time with my niece and her new baby Kimberlyn. She is adorable and it was great to see all the ex in law crowd; it was even nice to see the ex MIL- she was actually pleasant to me. I pretty much spent the next 4 hours holding my niece and fussing over her- then gladly handing her back and saying I gotta go- I am going to sleep in tomorrow :) So glad my little guy is 4 now! Don't miss those days!
No comments:
Post a Comment