Happy Valentine's Day! Hope everybody feels the love vibes I am sending their way............. here are some pictures from yesterday's field trip to McDonald's- that poor place- we went again this morning and had pancakes and it was much calmer without 10 young autistic children, their siblings, teachers, and parents there! Lucas cried a bit when he got there- I think he was really hungry and I did not help when I sat down with nuggets and fries- he freaked out a little bit :) But all was well today- we had pancakes at Mc D's and then went to Walmart and then to visit Aunt JJ and Emma. He had a good time all morning, and dad is planning some fun outings this afternoon.
I walked in the den today and Lucas had spelled Katie on the couch and arranged some conversations hearts around it- I guess he was either thinking of her or heard me talking to her on the phone yesterday- see Katie- Lukey man loves you!!!! I have never taught him how to spell her name and I did not prompt him to spell it- it was all his idea!
No comments:
Post a Comment