Here are some pictures of Lucas doing his favorite thing......... spelling new words he has learned off of TV. I can't watch the news or anything that may say dirty words like sex or murder, etc...... he sees them and in an instant they are spelled out on the couch! Here he is watching a Daylight Motors commercial during Wheel Of Fortune- he LOVES this commercial! He spells the company name all the time- I am just waiting for him to spell out "When others say no, we say yes!" like they say on this commercial :) He has learned all kind of 5 letter words from watching Lingo everyday- belch and bacon are two new ones- I guess NetFlix is another commercial he has paid attention to. I bet the advertisers wished someone with their own money would pay that close of attention and not a 4 year old!
Well we had a party for Valentine's day at McDonald's today in Lumberton- that poor place will never be the same again :) It was crazy- Lucas was starving when he arrived and was not happy when I placed chicken nuggets and fries in front of him rather than pancakes- he looked at me and started to bawl his little eyes out- mean mommy! I will post some pics from this excursion tomorrow- he ended up having fun though. He is such a joy- I laughed so hard at him today- he just sat and belly laughed for almost 30 minutes today while watching W. Of Fortune....... takes so little.
I had my car worked on today and it was almost $900 to get fixed- but it needed quite a bit of work done to it. I got a new timing belt, water pump, etc.- man I hope that the brake job I need next will hold me over for a while!
No comments:
Post a Comment