Ugh............ my central A/C and heater have been giving me grief this past month and of course it has not been in the 30's since the last night my heater quit working- so of course it was down to 30 degrees last night and decided it needed to stop working again. I woke up this morning to find it was 55 degrees in my house!!!!!!! Thankfully I had put a heater in Lukey's room so he slept well and I had my electric blanket on so I was OK but man was it cold in the rest of the house! I placed another service order to have it serviced, but since it won't be until tomorrow I went and got a couple of more plug in heaters- they helped so much! I will be using those until the darn main unit gets fixed........ never dull around here.
Lukey did great at school again today and even tried at therapy this afternoon to sit on the potty (fully clothed of course!) When we pulled his pants down nothing happened, of course- that has become the norm lately- he is just still not really into potty usage other than to gain candy as a reward for sitting on it! Oh well we will try again later when he is a little more ready. Hard to believe he will be 4 years old in a month! I am already trying to think of a theme for his party- I may just do general happy b-day stuff- he is not really into a character this year. I guess I better start working on his invitations!
A little look into the day to day life of a normal everyday mom with a very special, nothing is normal about him, wonderful autistic son
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(72)
-
▼
December
(20)
- Busy day! Bouncing, spelling, being cute..........
- RSTLNE.....................Any guess what that is???
- I missed Lukey so much!
- So great to meet others that "get it!"
- Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!
- Lukey from the hood on Christmas Eve
- Is it time to go back to school yet !?!?!?!?!?
- Give thanks this holiday season............
- Pukey Lukey strikes again........6 X today actually!
- Poor little Lukey...............
- Sick.................. and sick of this crazy weat...
- The seven days of Christmas.......???
- Took a field trip to see Santa......
- LET IT SNOW!!!!!!! (Did Hell freezeover!?!?!?)
- Pushing limits............and spelling more new stuff
- Uh oh- Sorry.............and Suzuki
- Makin' birthday plans already..........
- So proud of my little man..........
- Brrrrr........baby it is cold outside (and inside!!)
- Back to schook without a hitch...........YEAH!!!!
-
▼
December
(20)
2 comments:
I love reading this. Does Mark use that kind of language..he never learned any four letter words from me or his mother.
By the way, if you get too cold, I have a suggestion........
T
You crack me up Mr Tee!!!! No, your darlin' son never uses such language- but I do unfortunately :) No need to tell me the suggestion- I have I hunch I know what it will be........
Post a Comment