I am so very excited about a new friendship that I have stumbles upon through the autism-pdd board I am on all the time. I know she looks at my blog and she has one too, and it is nice to know there are others out there that REALLY understand how disappointing, heartbreaking, and challenging it is to live with an autistic child. We of course both love our kiddos, but hate what autism means to their lives and their futures. Anyway I am so glad to be meeting other mom's who understand this daily struggle......... it is hard enough being a mom, but throw autism in the mix and it gets really interesting :)
I hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend- I have spent the majority of my time this past few days shopping with gift cards I received from my mom for Christmas- Lukey is with his dad for a few days so watch out stores here I come! I am so off my diet and exercise routine- ugh- oh well I will get back on track Monday. Lucas has been too sick to bring with me to the day care in the gym- so I am hoping I can take him next week before I look like an elephant!
A little look into the day to day life of a normal everyday mom with a very special, nothing is normal about him, wonderful autistic son
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(72)
-
▼
December
(20)
- Busy day! Bouncing, spelling, being cute..........
- RSTLNE.....................Any guess what that is???
- I missed Lukey so much!
- So great to meet others that "get it!"
- Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!
- Lukey from the hood on Christmas Eve
- Is it time to go back to school yet !?!?!?!?!?
- Give thanks this holiday season............
- Pukey Lukey strikes again........6 X today actually!
- Poor little Lukey...............
- Sick.................. and sick of this crazy weat...
- The seven days of Christmas.......???
- Took a field trip to see Santa......
- LET IT SNOW!!!!!!! (Did Hell freezeover!?!?!?)
- Pushing limits............and spelling more new stuff
- Uh oh- Sorry.............and Suzuki
- Makin' birthday plans already..........
- So proud of my little man..........
- Brrrrr........baby it is cold outside (and inside!!)
- Back to schook without a hitch...........YEAH!!!!
-
▼
December
(20)
No comments:
Post a Comment