Friday, December 19, 2008

Pukey Lukey strikes again........6 X today actually!




OMG!!!!!!! What a day! I decided that Lukey's cough was way too bad to go to school so I kept him home- first day of school he has ever missed in the year that he has been going to Lumberton's PPCD program. So we spent the day trying to stay busy- WaYa (otherwise known as my mom) came to keep him for a couple of hours so I could go to the chiropractor and on a few errands and he played with her- no puking on her you understand- just mommy :)


Well when he was little he threw up multiple times a day when he had any kind of head cold- well he has not done this in quite a while, but he threw up 6 X today- I spent the day watching him like a hawk for "the look" that he gives before he pukes- trust me, you learn that face fast! Two times he got sick watching me eat (once was cereal, once was a Starburst candy!) and the other 4 times was just from coughing too hard. Poor little man- I hope he feels better tomorrow.


Because of all this gagging he has been doing lately watching me eat, I have become a "closet eater"............ you know how fat women hide candy bars and eat them? Well I have to eat ANYTHING that is different from what he is eating in hiding so that he won't puke! I will be SOOOOOOOOOOOO glad when this little phase ends........... this too shall pass right?!?!?!


Here are some new words he spelled today: Tried to spell Abercrombie- got mad when he ran out of the letter E............then messed it up before I could snap it. He spelled fretting (but with only one T). We went outside and he wrote Mommy, Lucas, cookie, milk, and Santa with only a verbal prompt- I am so proud of my little man!


No comments: