We had a very wonderful Christmas day (Christmas Eve was another story!) I think Christmas Eve was a mini-disaster because of an evil Glow Worm toy that Lucas discovered at Yaya's house and became extremely upset that he could not turn it off............ everything else was downhill from there. Poor baby cried off and on all day from 2-7 pm :( I think what also upset him was he was out of his element and we had no familiar toys, etc. there to pacify him; I should have brought familiar toys, movies, etc.- bad mommy! My thinking about it was that he is getting new toys so we don't need to bring any........ right? WRONG!!!
So sad; I felt so helpless and did not know what to do to make him happy- so I decided to post some pictures of the happy moments and chock the bad C. Eve to a "learning experience" and leave it as that. Note to mommy- bring familiar toys next time, or have everyone over to my house!
Anyway enough about all of that- Lucas spent Christmas Eve with me and my family and then half the day with me and then went on to dad's to spend Christmas day with him and my ex in laws. He reported he did well over there (I gave dad a heads up about C. Eve and he went to the other grandma's prepared!) Here are some pictures of my sister, her husband, my niece Emma and some pics of Lukey playing with his Play do press and his new Tinkertoys- the T. Toys were a hit because we could build things that spin :)
I hope that everyone had a great Christmas!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment