Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Busy day! Bouncing, spelling, being cute..........











We went with Waya and Mrs. Rebecca to the Bounce Zone today- boy do I love it there! There are 5 HUGE bouncy houses to romp around in and I usually get in with him- but today he was Mr. Independent! He climbed up all 20 steps to the top of the big slide and did it alone about 20 times! There is a picture of him sliding down and a picture of us in the Sesame Street bouncer. He loves it here- I am going to have to take him at least once a month!
We also had a busy day of spelling when we got home.......... I had gotten us a drink to take outside (tea for him, bottled water for me) and I went to the side of the house to hang shutters. Well I came back and he had written Purified all over the porch! It was so funny- he must have read it off the bottle of water! He also spelled baby after hearing people talk about a baby on Days of Our Lives; well at least he spelled that and not other things they may have been talking about! He also spelled Birthday all day again- he runs around saying happy birthday- up cake (cupcake to most of us!) and I have been trying to teach him the birthday song since his is next week.
He is an entrepreneur too- he is going to open the first Don'ts Pharmacy! Where did that come from??????????? (sorry the picture is upside down- couldn't figure that one out either!)

No comments: