Man is this a busy time of the year for mommy- Christmas is just a little more than 2 weeks away and then Lukey's 4th birthday is just 2 weeks after that! I start shopping for birthday and Christmas presents early in the fall to be sure that I have enough time to do everything.
I made Lucas' party invitations last night- they turned out cute. We are going to have a lollipop themed party this year since he is not really into a character like Elmo or Blue like years past. He is REALLY into lollipops though- he is pretty much obsessed with them!
He has spelled some new words this morning- dance and media- he spelled M E I A, and was crying because he couldn't find a letter- so I asked him if he wanted a D- and I found one and he was so excited- so I guess he was trying to spell media!
We are hanging out together this weekend- so I am taking him to the gym playarea for the first time today- we shall see how it goes.
A little look into the day to day life of a normal everyday mom with a very special, nothing is normal about him, wonderful autistic son
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(72)
-
▼
December
(20)
- Busy day! Bouncing, spelling, being cute..........
- RSTLNE.....................Any guess what that is???
- I missed Lukey so much!
- So great to meet others that "get it!"
- Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!
- Lukey from the hood on Christmas Eve
- Is it time to go back to school yet !?!?!?!?!?
- Give thanks this holiday season............
- Pukey Lukey strikes again........6 X today actually!
- Poor little Lukey...............
- Sick.................. and sick of this crazy weat...
- The seven days of Christmas.......???
- Took a field trip to see Santa......
- LET IT SNOW!!!!!!! (Did Hell freezeover!?!?!?)
- Pushing limits............and spelling more new stuff
- Uh oh- Sorry.............and Suzuki
- Makin' birthday plans already..........
- So proud of my little man..........
- Brrrrr........baby it is cold outside (and inside!!)
- Back to schook without a hitch...........YEAH!!!!
-
▼
December
(20)
No comments:
Post a Comment