I have been trying to get Lukey to wear a baseball cap since he was about 9 months old and he always rips them off- well tonight all he wanted to do was wear his new red cap, but only if it was backwards or sideways like a thug!
He insisted on wearing it like this all day today- so all the pictures reflect this! Ugh!!! Kiddos............. gotta love them!
We went to WaYa's house this afternoon and opened gifts with Waya, Mimi, Sissy, Aunt JJ and Uncle Jess, and cousin Emma- it did not go very smoothly :( Lucas cried almost the entire time we were there and I was unsure if he was out of his routine too much, tired, did not feel well- I dunno- but he was horribly cranky. He cried so many times I lost count then after we opened gifts he was fine again- his moods went up and down today like a yoyo!
Mr. Mark came over after we returned home and gave Lukey a sweet gift- he got his first baseball mit and baseball. Lucas was not real sure what to do with it so we tried to show him how, but neither of our hands would fit in it to show him! It was very funny watching him try to throw the ball around the living room and making us cover our heads for safety! We will need some practice- it should be fun.
Anyway I hope that everyone has a Merry Christmas! I will post more pics in a couple of days to let yall know how he does Christmas day- hopefully better than today!
No comments:
Post a Comment