...........I hope! It usually takes a few days to get back into the swing of school resuming after an extended break and the past few days have been rough! I talked to some of the other auti moms (autism moms for ye laymen :) and they said their kiddos had a hard time Monday and Tuesday as well. Lucas did better at school today- no crying or meltdowns so I am relieved- nothing worse than picking up your little one from school crying and no one can tell why :(
I gave Lucas an early birthday gift this morning and he loved it- new set of letters of course! He spelled happy birthday Lucas and listen, smile, Lumberton, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday with them today after school. He really really loved letters in case I failed to mention this before!
Well my cat almost became dog food today- he got cornered in my neighbor's rose bushes by 4 big dogs this afternoon! I heard all the ruckus and ran outside to see what the deal was. I saw Jack hissing and all poofed up and I yelled at the dogs to leave- they looked at me like "Yeah whatever lady- what are you gonna do?" I heroically jumped my fence (quite a site I am sure) and rescued Jack from the mean puppies. Lucas helped too- he ran over to the fence and handed me a towel that I keep outside to wipe rain off his swing set- then he ran back inside- it was so cute although I don't really know what the purpose of it was!
Been busy getting ready for the b-day party on Saturday- I am looking forward to it but kind of dreading it as my little house will be very crowded! Oh well- you only turn 4 once right?
A little look into the day to day life of a normal everyday mom with a very special, nothing is normal about him, wonderful autistic son
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(147)
-
▼
January
(24)
- Bowling field trip............. Ritalin anyone?!?!?!?
- Another day..............another sentence!
- Lingo is the new Wheel Of Fortune!!!
- My smart little man............
- The party went very very well !!!!!!!!!!!!
- Ok gearing up to go to party tomorrow......
- New words of the day.......... so proud of my Lukey
- My niece's baby- so cute!
- Parents is the word of the day.... & hardest job e...
- Oh, how sweet it is............
- Strange feelings today...........
- Better day today I hope..........
- What a crummy, shitty day.............
- Oh- sleep is sooooooooo overrated!
- Another day down........ yes the blue came off!
- Gee thanks Waya for the stamp set.............
- The party was a hit!!!
- Happy 4th birthday Lukey man!!!!
- Lucas and his letters............
- Back into the grove of things..........
- School is back in- can I hear a yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Lukey the helper man
- Hi my name is Lukey....... I am addicted to Bouncing!
- Happy New Year!!!!!!!!
-
▼
January
(24)
1 comment:
I am sure that was a funny site. Hope you guys have a great birthday! Hard to believe he is almost 4...time sure does fly my friend.
Post a Comment