Lucas turned 4 today- very hard for me to believe :) He is getting so big and he is so precious. I did send him to school today (I know bad mommy!) but I spaced out and did not think to cancel his ABA therapy appointment today since we had a family thing this afternoon (sorry Katie!!!) oh well- I guess I am not too surprised that I forgot something this week- it has been crazy busy for me. I have been cleaning, organizing, decorating, shopping for party supplies, making cupcakes, taking Lukey to school and therapy everyday and trying to go to the gym and work......... are you tired listening to the list?!?!?
Well his party is tomorrow and since we are doing the big b-day celebration tomorrow I decided to take him to McDonald's for breakfast this morning and take him to school a little later than usual.......he ate like a piggy and he had a great time there- he always does! I gave him a couple of presents this morning (a Leap Pad and a soccer ball) so he had a couple of cool things to play with before school. Mommy also went and rented a huge Blues Clues inflatable jumper so he played in that often today. He is staying at daddy's house tonight so I can get ready for the party tomorrow- I can't wait- it is gonna be a crowded house but it will be fun!
A little look into the day to day life of a normal everyday mom with a very special, nothing is normal about him, wonderful autistic son
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(147)
-
▼
January
(24)
- Bowling field trip............. Ritalin anyone?!?!?!?
- Another day..............another sentence!
- Lingo is the new Wheel Of Fortune!!!
- My smart little man............
- The party went very very well !!!!!!!!!!!!
- Ok gearing up to go to party tomorrow......
- New words of the day.......... so proud of my Lukey
- My niece's baby- so cute!
- Parents is the word of the day.... & hardest job e...
- Oh, how sweet it is............
- Strange feelings today...........
- Better day today I hope..........
- What a crummy, shitty day.............
- Oh- sleep is sooooooooo overrated!
- Another day down........ yes the blue came off!
- Gee thanks Waya for the stamp set.............
- The party was a hit!!!
- Happy 4th birthday Lukey man!!!!
- Lucas and his letters............
- Back into the grove of things..........
- School is back in- can I hear a yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Lukey the helper man
- Hi my name is Lukey....... I am addicted to Bouncing!
- Happy New Year!!!!!!!!
-
▼
January
(24)
No comments:
Post a Comment