Thursday, January 8, 2009

Lucas and his letters............




Oh how my child loves letters! He plays with them all the time- here he is spelling Wednesday- you can ask to him to spell almost any word that he hears all the time and he can spell it independently- he amazes me!
Well I am officially as ready as I am going to be for his party Saturday- I need to vacuum, decorate the house, and rent a jumpy bounce thing for the yard and then I will be ready! Well I thought I was ready until I just wrote that! I am having visions of my little home exploding on Saturday from all the people here! I hope it does not rain so that some of the kiddos can be outside playing in the jumper :)
Can't believe my little man will be 4 tomorrow!!!!! Time flies indeed- it feels like I just had him- like it was yesterday that he was so tiny that newborn size clothes fell off of him- well that did not last long as he is now 43 inches tall and 45 pounds! He is growing up so fast.
We are starting to do a few more hours a month at the Shorkey center doing behavior therapy so I am excited about that- it will be great to see how much more improvement he makes in the next few months- his therapist Katie is leaving :( but we will keep in touch and the other therapists that he will work with are great as well. We will miss you Katie!!! We love you :)

No comments: