Waya did it this time................... she got Lukey a stamp set with washable?!!?!?!? ink just for him for his birthday- here is a picture of him inking his face- cracked me up how it ended up everywhere except the stamps or the paper! Oh FYI it is washable- maybe with Lava soap, laced with sandpaper and pumice! Anyway I had to scrub him to get it off of his face, arms, hands, my hands and a chair- but it was fun doing it anyway!
OK latest obsession- an episode of Blue's Clues called "The Legend of the Blue Puppy" - he has seen it 100,000 times and tonight for some reason it caught his eye and he decided it needed to be spelled, all in the same font and letter style. Well of course this can not occur as he does not have enough letters to spell something that long with one set of letters. So he spelled part of Legend and part of Puppy and I wrote it down on a piece of paper to read. Boy howdy did he read it! He threw an absolute fit when I tried to take it from him before bed- well he ended up taking it to bed and he fell asleep looking at it! Too cute- you have to pick your battles ya know...........
New words he is saying: We sang in the bathtub tonight and I would say "The itsy bitsy_____________? and he would fill in the word- but it was always in echo format, "Spider, spider"- he always answered it with two of each word. He started this a few months ago when he discovered that there are upper and lower case letters- he says A, a to describe both sizes of A; now he is doing this with fill in sentences. He helped sing Istsy Bitsy Spider, Jack and Jill, Mary had a little lamb, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and one two buckle my show- he did great!
I am so proud of him. Anyway off to bed- been fighting a cold since the party and am pretty wiped out- catch up with everyone tomorrow.
2 comments:
Well, I see you have given your blog a bit of class.....what with including me and Sarah, and Brady. By the way, in case you didnt realize it, the world revolves around me. Or is it I revolve around the world. Anyway, I am VERY IMPORTANT..even if my family doesnt appear to think so. You dont know the full story, doctor. But every day Im getting better and better. Im firing my analyst today.
Mr Tee-
It is great to see you have such self appreciation......... even if it is false and fabricated :) I loved having you at the party and so did my family- so you can tell them that you are important, to some of us anyway!
Post a Comment