

Lucas is so funny- he spelled Daylight Motors this morning- he is so observant:) He must have noticed the sign in their parking lot on one of our many trips to Beaumont. He doesn't miss a think I tell you! He did pretty well with Jennifer one of his new ABA therapist yesterday- he seemed a little bored and kept trying to get up from the table- but his responses in therapy were actually very good. We love you Jennifer- keep up the good work. Katie we do miss you though; Jennifer and I kept saying it felt funny without you there :(
I have been on the autism board a lot the past couple of days- it helps to know others out there understand how challenging it is and how sad it is to see their kids different than others. On the other hand I saw some horrific "normal" kids this week and I am sooooooooooo glad Lucas is like he is! Thank you to everyone who listens to me whine as well as reminding me how special Lucas really is.
No comments:
Post a Comment