Well today was one of those days......that I am not thankful Lucas is autistic. He woke up crying at 700 this morning and cried until about 800- I have no idea why or what was wrong. I gave him Tylenol and Claritin due to a runny nose, but it did not seem bad enough to cry over. I went ahead and sent him to school and the teacher seemed glad at 1245 when I cam to get him early. She said he complained off and on all day- which is unusual for him and acted as if he was tired. I noticed that this evening as long as he got to do his own thing, he was fine; when he was taken to therapy or made to do things at school he cried.
Just an off day? A case of the "I don't wannas"........ don't know- it is days like this I wish he could tell me what is making him so sad :( I hate to take him to the dr everytime he is like this- but I never know if he is sick or just acting 4..........but if he keeps it up back to the dr we will go.......
A little look into the day to day life of a normal everyday mom with a very special, nothing is normal about him, wonderful autistic son
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(147)
-
▼
February
(21)
- mycrazyyetwonderfullife
- Lucas is getting in trouble at school- said shut up!
- More talking = happy mommy!!!!
- It is like living with the spelling bee champ :)
- Lukey the jumpin man!!!
- Better day today.............
- OK I admit it...... I am a great mommy
- What a day!!!!
- Lukey fussy = mommy fussy :( ..................
- Thank God my child is autistic :) .................
- Happy Valentine's Day!!!
- Seriously have to monitor what I watch on TV......
- The love we have for our kids has no limits..........
- Reality check........slap in the face= change in f...
- Thank God it is Monday!
- Mommy still sick = boring day ?!?!
- Lucas the parrot man!
- Another shitty day..............
- I hate tax season!!!
- (S)not as snotty as yesterday..............but sti...
- Snotty Sunday..........
-
▼
February
(21)
2 comments:
Hang in there, Jill
An old song goes like this:
Somedays I feel so happy,
Somedays I feel so sad,
I guess I'll learn to take
The good with the bad
Love you both
T and C
Oh Tee- I am hangin'- barely but I am! I am looking forward to tomorrow- I am going to the dr. with Mark in Houston- so it will be nice to "get away" for a while :)
Post a Comment