Well I took Lucas back to the dr. this morning a little perturbed that he did not get an antibiotic LAST week on Wedn. when I took him to the dr. for a deep cough and congestion- it is just a cold- sure......... I am just his mama what do I know?!?!? Well he ended up with a full blown sinus infection and is feeling a bit better today but is still pretty miserable. He even lost a couple of pounds this past week- now he ONLY weighs 46 pounds instead of 48! I am hoping he can go to school tomorrow but I dunno............. WaYa had to come watch him today at my house so I could work for a while............ thank goodness for her. He seems to have a little irritation or rash on his face- I hope it is just chapped.
Now tomorrow I need to go to the doctor myself as I have this crap too and I have had it off and on for about a month- or according to my wonderful loving boyfriend- a year :) He says all the time I escaped from the TB ward and I need to go ahead and finish hacking up a lung! I know- I need to address all of this- I will tomorrow hopefully at the dr. appt.
Lucas was in a spinning mood today- he spun around this evening until he got so dizzy he fell down and hit his head on the couch- after he almost busted it on the end table I made him stop- but boy it was funny watching him make himself dizzy and trying to walk- that boy- never a dull moment.
A little look into the day to day life of a normal everyday mom with a very special, nothing is normal about him, wonderful autistic son
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(147)
-
▼
February
(21)
- mycrazyyetwonderfullife
- Lucas is getting in trouble at school- said shut up!
- More talking = happy mommy!!!!
- It is like living with the spelling bee champ :)
- Lukey the jumpin man!!!
- Better day today.............
- OK I admit it...... I am a great mommy
- What a day!!!!
- Lukey fussy = mommy fussy :( ..................
- Thank God my child is autistic :) .................
- Happy Valentine's Day!!!
- Seriously have to monitor what I watch on TV......
- The love we have for our kids has no limits..........
- Reality check........slap in the face= change in f...
- Thank God it is Monday!
- Mommy still sick = boring day ?!?!
- Lucas the parrot man!
- Another shitty day..............
- I hate tax season!!!
- (S)not as snotty as yesterday..............but sti...
- Snotty Sunday..........
-
▼
February
(21)
1 comment:
Remember when we used to LOVE being dizzy?
Post a Comment