..............my hit list that is. I just don't get it! You love them, provide support, unconditional love, kindness, understanding, love, and you get what in return??? You get into a microscopic argument on the phone and get hung up on..... and not called back. Do men like to partake in self deprecating behavior??? Do they love to be alone and miserable? I am starting to become convinced that they do.
All I want is to be in a relationship where I am appreciated and understood, respected and loved. I want to grow old with someone and to know that he will always be there for me- even when times are tough. I am so tired of playing these games- so tired of giving and giving and giving and getting almost nothing in return. I want to love and be loved- is that too much to ask?????? Am I that horrible that no man can stand to be in a relationship with me? I think I am a pretty good catch- according to my sister, mom and friends anyway:) I will keep my head held high and keep the faith that whatever God has planned for will will come to fruition.......... I just need to listen to Him.
A little look into the day to day life of a normal everyday mom with a very special, nothing is normal about him, wonderful autistic son
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(147)
-
▼
May
(20)
- Last day of school/1st day of summer!
- Fun day in the sun
- What a day!
- Emma's 3rd b-day
- Crazy things happen to me.............
- A brand new day.....
- Does this kid look sick to you???
- Oh my.... what a day..............
- Busy busy weekend..............
- Come help support autism awareness!!!!
- Good day today............
- It's a new day!
- An end to an era.................
- Boy are grown men on my list.............
- Thoughts on motherhood.............
- Lovely day....... better than yesterday!
- Crummy crappy day.......
- Spring is here!
- A day of progress.............
- Long and busy week..........
-
▼
May
(20)
No comments:
Post a Comment