Well I had date #2- a lunch date- with the new guy. He is so nice, understanding and kind- I am really enjoying his company. I still have mixed emotions about my ex- still care for him but know it would never work out........ so yes love sucks sometimes. I am going to move forward though and try and let the past year with him be a learning experience and a year I will hold close to my heart. Taking things very slowly right now- I need time to heal.
I am so tired tonight- I have been busy all day- Lukey did great at therapy and school today- he only has 2.5 days of school left! Yikes- I better start planning on some activities to keep busy next week. OK I am on it............. ABA............ check, speech therapy...............check, Bounce Zone...............check,..........trip to Roger's park for water fun,..............check........... keeping sanity by keeping busy.................priceless!
A little look into the day to day life of a normal everyday mom with a very special, nothing is normal about him, wonderful autistic son
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(147)
-
▼
May
(20)
- Last day of school/1st day of summer!
- Fun day in the sun
- What a day!
- Emma's 3rd b-day
- Crazy things happen to me.............
- A brand new day.....
- Does this kid look sick to you???
- Oh my.... what a day..............
- Busy busy weekend..............
- Come help support autism awareness!!!!
- Good day today............
- It's a new day!
- An end to an era.................
- Boy are grown men on my list.............
- Thoughts on motherhood.............
- Lovely day....... better than yesterday!
- Crummy crappy day.......
- Spring is here!
- A day of progress.............
- Long and busy week..........
-
▼
May
(20)
No comments:
Post a Comment