all the flippin' time! I never know what curve balls life throws at me. For those out of the loop- or as my buddy Chad says "Oh that is such old news"......... my boyfriend Mark and I split almost 2 weeks ago- it was hard but necessary. I see that now- I hate that things ended but it was for the best. I cared for him, but our relationship was not healthy for me in many ways......... as he said I know it is not going well- but it was comfortable. Anyway I decided to tell my ex hubby about the breakup- and I couldn't believe- HE asked me out again! WHAT the f...........???? After being divorced for about 1.5 years and separated for 9 months before that? After I spend $100's of dollars on therapy, Rx's, etc. to grieve that loss and get over him? After residing myself to the fact that it was done and I was not what he wanted- he asks me back? Well to those closest to me it was no surprise- but to ME it was completely shocking!!!!!!!
Well I decided to see what else is out there- am I a catch for real, or are my friends and family being nice to me by saying so. I placed an ad on a local dating web page and within a day got about 30-40 emails asking me out! Could not believe it- really is the pickings that slim out there? Sorry to hear that.............. anyway I started talking to a very nice man who lives in Beaumont and I am jumping in and going to dinner with him tomorrow night- it will be nice to get out there again and see if I am more compatible with someone else. The past for me, is in the past- and there it shall stay.
I am so happy- happier than I have been in a very long time- so happy to say that too :) Wish me well tomorrow- I am really looking forward to it!
A little look into the day to day life of a normal everyday mom with a very special, nothing is normal about him, wonderful autistic son
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(147)
-
▼
May
(20)
- Last day of school/1st day of summer!
- Fun day in the sun
- What a day!
- Emma's 3rd b-day
- Crazy things happen to me.............
- A brand new day.....
- Does this kid look sick to you???
- Oh my.... what a day..............
- Busy busy weekend..............
- Come help support autism awareness!!!!
- Good day today............
- It's a new day!
- An end to an era.................
- Boy are grown men on my list.............
- Thoughts on motherhood.............
- Lovely day....... better than yesterday!
- Crummy crappy day.......
- Spring is here!
- A day of progress.............
- Long and busy week..........
-
▼
May
(20)
No comments:
Post a Comment