I have been in the best mood the past few days! I am unsure why- do I like being single? I do I think- of course I miss my ex terribly at times, but I am enjoying having some Me time. I dropped Lucas off at his dad's yesterday and I ran errands and came home and did yard work. It is nice to focus on myself for a change- I guess I had not been doing enough of that. I was worried I would have nothing to do since I spent all my freetime with my ex- but I have been surprisingly very busy! This weekend I have Emma's 3rd b-day party to go to and I am in charge of making her cupcakes and cake for the party. I can't believe she is 3 already- time sure flies.
Speaking of time flying- I stood behind Lucas yesterday and he is literally up to my chest- about 4 feet tall! That's right 48 inches! I looked in my old baby book and I did not weigh as much as Lukey until I was 9 years old and did not grow as tall as him at 4, until I was 8! He is getting sooooooo tall- he will be taller than me in 2 years if he keeps this up and he is only 4 mind you! He is going to be one big dude- I always said when I was carrying him I felt like he was going to be a line backer!
A little look into the day to day life of a normal everyday mom with a very special, nothing is normal about him, wonderful autistic son
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(147)
-
▼
May
(20)
- Last day of school/1st day of summer!
- Fun day in the sun
- What a day!
- Emma's 3rd b-day
- Crazy things happen to me.............
- A brand new day.....
- Does this kid look sick to you???
- Oh my.... what a day..............
- Busy busy weekend..............
- Come help support autism awareness!!!!
- Good day today............
- It's a new day!
- An end to an era.................
- Boy are grown men on my list.............
- Thoughts on motherhood.............
- Lovely day....... better than yesterday!
- Crummy crappy day.......
- Spring is here!
- A day of progress.............
- Long and busy week..........
-
▼
May
(20)
1 comment:
So good you are enjoying the single life. It can actually be fun! I know what you mean about tall little ones. My guys are not even 2.5 yet and they are both over 3 feet now. We have started our growth chart and I can't believe they grow an inch still each month. I thought they were supposed to slow down at this age! I was tall as a kiddo and so was their dad so I guess they are doomed.
Post a Comment