A little look into the day to day life of a normal everyday mom with a very special, nothing is normal about him, wonderful autistic son
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(147)
-
▼
May
(20)
- Last day of school/1st day of summer!
- Fun day in the sun
- What a day!
- Emma's 3rd b-day
- Crazy things happen to me.............
- A brand new day.....
- Does this kid look sick to you???
- Oh my.... what a day..............
- Busy busy weekend..............
- Come help support autism awareness!!!!
- Good day today............
- It's a new day!
- An end to an era.................
- Boy are grown men on my list.............
- Thoughts on motherhood.............
- Lovely day....... better than yesterday!
- Crummy crappy day.......
- Spring is here!
- A day of progress.............
- Long and busy week..........
-
▼
May
(20)
Friday, May 8, 2009
Crummy crappy day.......
Well some of it anyway- I worked a while today, went to the store to get groceries, ya know the typical stuff. Then the fact that Lukey and I were up a lot last night- him crying/screaming- me watching helplessly- caught up with me. I was so wiped out all day. I started an antibiotic for a bladder infection that has been hanging around 3 days and it is not setting well at all. I dropped Lukey off at his dad's tonight and was headed to see my boyfriend when this awful wave of nausea washed over me. I stopped at a pharmacy, bought some Tums, ate one and then puked............in my new car. Joy joy joy- I am just glad I had the CVS pharmacy shopping bag in my lap! Oh it was awful- I have never puked in my car, ever- not even when I was pregnant with Lukey. I drug myself home and went right to sleep. The nausea woke me again so here I am.......... I hope I feel better tomorrow :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment