Sunday, May 17, 2009

Busy busy weekend..............











OK so how much can one person cram into one weekend??? Well I think I tried to break a record or something. I started out Saturday by going to rent tables for the autism event, went to Little Caesar's pizza to get 20 pizzas and a cooler full of crazy bread, delivered all of this to the autism event, stayed and worked there several hours, went to eat lunch with old buddies I went to junior high with, went back to fund raiser to help clean up after a torrential downpour, and then went to another old friend's house to eat dinner with her parents........... whew am I glad that it is all done! OK I am going to try to list everyone in these pics- Jan and Emma for Jan's b-day lunch on Friday- Shannon Peterson, Jen Mazzolli and Lisa Bonner; Donnie Braugh and me, and me and Rene Simpson.
Overall a fun and busy weekend- got Lucas today from his dad's and he is a little under the weather- hopefully he will be able to return to school tomorrow. A little fever over the weekend but no other major concerns that are obvious anyway. Keep your fingers crossed that the fever doesn't return!

No comments: