Saturday, May 9, 2009

Lovely day....... better than yesterday!

Well I am feeling a tad better today but I still was nauseated all day :( No I am not pregnant- as some of you have suggested! Mean evil thoughts- go away! I think I may have a stomach bug- so I have been eating blandish foods all day and drinking a lot of water. I went shopping today just for me and bought 2 pretty new dresses at the Dress Barn- one for Mother's day tomorrow one for just church on another Sunday. I rarely do this for myself so I figure hey 3 dresses a year is not too bad....... I am still reeling on how much this new diet Lucas is on is costing! It is nuts to spend 4-6 dollars on a loaf of bread or 5.99 for a box of 12 cookies!!!! Insanity! I am in the wrong business! If it helps though it will all be worth it........ anything for my little man.
We have plans to go to church with my mom tomorrow then back to her house for lunch afterwards....... looking forward to it. I will post pics later on of me and my handsome little man :)

I added a link to an old home video Lucas' dad took of him spelling nintendo..... enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjzCBnTL9kA

No comments: