Saturday, December 13, 2008

Took a field trip to see Santa......
















I tried to scan the picture to put on here but couldn't get it to work- but I took a picture and added it- Lucas is in Santa's lap and sucking on a lollipop and is holding a coupon book- he has a serious look on his face and he is looking at the camera girl like "How you doin'?" It was hilarious! They turned out so different than I had hoped- oh well they always do huh? I did get some pictures of him on the train with his school buddy Walker. He looks like an older version of Lukey to me- he is 7 years old.


He was a good boy at the mall-he rode the train twice and had a lot of fun with his classmates seeing Santa. The class all made t-shirts for Christmas and they each had done their hand prints on the shirts and said "We believe". They were all so cute- I think they all wore them in their Santa pictures.


He spelled Rudolph, Lionsgate and Cool Kids yesterday :) Never ceases to amaze me...............

1 comment:

Katie said...

That is quite the pose with Santa. LOL. I love it.