Friday, January 30, 2009

Bowling field trip............. Ritalin anyone?!?!?!?







Ritalin should be handed out at the door on such field trips.................... 3 special needs classes, all in 3 bowling lanes, with mostly autistic children under the age of 6- yikes! Well Lucas has been bowling one time before and that experience left mommy exhausted and worn out- hence the puppy backpack/leash you see in the pics from the trip today. I THINK ALL PARENTS WITH AN AUTISTIC CHILD SHOULD BUY ONE AND USE IT OFTEN!!!!!!!!!!!
Lucas' classmate Christian was all over the place at this field trip- it reminded me of last year when Lucas and I went WITHOUT the leash! Never again............... today was so nice and he had a ball. They set up the special ramps and blocked the gutters to let them bowl and they all had fun. Lucas clapped for everyone who bowled, whether they hit pins or not and Lukey bowled a strike! He was so excited I thought he would pop! Here he is bowling and with his old classmate Issac- Isssac remembered him from class last year and hugged us both as soon as they got off the bus- too sweet that boy is!
Lucas is still fighting a cold- he is just still not feeling well. Mommy is tired of wiping his nose and he is tired of me wiping it I am sure. He goes to daddy's house tomorrow so I will get a much needed break- it has been a long week! He only missed one day of school and still had therapy after school 3 days this week- he is a trouper I tell you. If he is not better tomorrow I am calling the dr.- this has been a whole week already of snot fest and I am ready for it to be over :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interested in making some money from your blog? Tired of the $100 dollar payout limit with Google Adsense? Then it's time to check out AdBrite! AdBrite is the newest and hottest thing for advertising - set your payout to $5, $10, or as high or low as you want. And more money per click then Google AdSense!

MAKE MONEY NOW - Click to Check Out AdBrite!

And if your also interested - check out my blog and see AdBrite in action!

Check Out My Blog!