.........seems like all my days are busy! I did not feel well today- that TOTM :( and I talked my boss into a day off to eat chocolate, pop Midol and feel emotional. After I did that a while I went to Walmart and started some housework. Seemed like the day just flew by then it was time to pick my little man up from school. He had a great day at school- but his in home trainer Pam is about to pop- she is having a baby girl next week- so she cancelled the rest of our sessions. I was not really surprised- poor thing- I don't know how she worked this long! We will miss her so much- I really enjoyed having her work with Lucas.
He seems to be over the bladder infection- now we are fighting a runny nose- oh the joys of childhood germs! Well he most likely is having allergy issues or caught something from the 1,500 kids that were at the Happy hears Festival at the school on Saturday. We went with Waya, Mimi, Aunt Jan and Emma and had a blast! They got to jump in a bouncer, eat nachos, lots of lollipops for prizes, balloons, a book walk (we scored 14 books!) and hula hoops, face painting, and hair painting- he chose green for the hair :) We had such a great time- it was a little crazy but it was fun. I brought the puppy leash and the stroller- we used them both. He was so tired by the time we left he helped me get all the things we had won there out of the stroller and he sat in it to ride back to the car! He was such a doll there- but grouchy pants all afternoon after leaving- he was so tired- I was too- I came home and laid on my bed for a while and he played in the den- rare but wonderful!
He has 2 hours of ABA therapy after school tomorrow so that should be interesting to see if he makes it that long- the past 2 weeks we have not been able to make it past an hour........ we shall see.
A little look into the day to day life of a normal everyday mom with a very special, nothing is normal about him, wonderful autistic son
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(147)
-
▼
March
(21)
- New swing set!!!!
- Fun at the fair!
- Better day today..........
- Long rough day..............
- Mommy instincts................right again!
- Just say no to the HUGE shoes!!!!!
- Fun but longggggggggggg day :)
- Ah.............. back in the old routine again :)
- Yeah- school back in tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!
- Rain Rain go away- today is still a better day!
- Ugh............is it Monday yet? Another busy day....
- My little busy spelling man......
- What a day! Love is (back) in the air :) .........
- Better day today- awesome Lucas says!
- Sad, sad day................
- I got a new car!!!!!!!!!!
- Another long crazy, yet good day.......
- Kids are like walking germ banks, I swear!!!
- I am crazy- it is official..... I am going back to...
- Tired mommy, long a$$ day............
- Another busy day.......
-
▼
March
(21)
No comments:
Post a Comment