...........thank God it is almost over with. Lucas has strep throat and had to stay home yesterday and today from school- so guess what? That meant mommy gets to stay home and try to entertain him for 2 days. Well I think he is feeling better- but the rotten attitude is in full force. Waya comes over to watch him today for 2 hours- angelic in nature she reports- not one meltdown. With me- so many meltdowns I lost count after about 30 or so- before breakfast...... I went to Lamar t talk to an advisor today and she failed to inform me that Oh you have to teach for at least 2 years to become a diagnostician........ WHAT!? I talked to multiple people at Lamar and no one told me this- so I yet again met with the wrong advisor about re-enrolling and I made yet another appointment to return and try to talk to the correct person- have I mentioned I hate Lamar!?!??!? Anyway so if it is God's will to make me a teacher so be it- i am not fighting it any more.
I know I am a great mommy but some days I get so frustrated and wonder if I am doing the right things with my boy- I just keep on praying for the Lord to give me strength and to make it through another day. Today was a tough one- hopefully tomorrow will be better.
A little look into the day to day life of a normal everyday mom with a very special, nothing is normal about him, wonderful autistic son
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(147)
-
▼
March
(21)
- New swing set!!!!
- Fun at the fair!
- Better day today..........
- Long rough day..............
- Mommy instincts................right again!
- Just say no to the HUGE shoes!!!!!
- Fun but longggggggggggg day :)
- Ah.............. back in the old routine again :)
- Yeah- school back in tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!
- Rain Rain go away- today is still a better day!
- Ugh............is it Monday yet? Another busy day....
- My little busy spelling man......
- What a day! Love is (back) in the air :) .........
- Better day today- awesome Lucas says!
- Sad, sad day................
- I got a new car!!!!!!!!!!
- Another long crazy, yet good day.......
- Kids are like walking germ banks, I swear!!!
- I am crazy- it is official..... I am going back to...
- Tired mommy, long a$$ day............
- Another busy day.......
-
▼
March
(21)
No comments:
Post a Comment