A little look into the day to day life of a normal everyday mom with a very special, nothing is normal about him, wonderful autistic son
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(147)
-
▼
March
(21)
- New swing set!!!!
- Fun at the fair!
- Better day today..........
- Long rough day..............
- Mommy instincts................right again!
- Just say no to the HUGE shoes!!!!!
- Fun but longggggggggggg day :)
- Ah.............. back in the old routine again :)
- Yeah- school back in tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!
- Rain Rain go away- today is still a better day!
- Ugh............is it Monday yet? Another busy day....
- My little busy spelling man......
- What a day! Love is (back) in the air :) .........
- Better day today- awesome Lucas says!
- Sad, sad day................
- I got a new car!!!!!!!!!!
- Another long crazy, yet good day.......
- Kids are like walking germ banks, I swear!!!
- I am crazy- it is official..... I am going back to...
- Tired mommy, long a$$ day............
- Another busy day.......
-
▼
March
(21)
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Tired mommy, long a$$ day............
Well my precious little man decided to act very autistic last night from 330-530- yelling, screaming, slapping, kicking- you name it- all over wanting to go swing. Well I said no and he lost his cool- he screamed and cried for almost 2 hours- needless to say we all were up from 30 on..... makes for a very long next day. Well since I am Nazi mom- I sent him to school and took him to ABA therapy today after school- yeah I know mean mommy right??? If he gets the idea that we can get up all hours and swing hen it will all go downhill- so I stick to my guns and make the rules while I can- I have control right now, right !?!?!? Anyway he went to school and had a great day and did pretty well in therapy too. I am hoping that he sleeps better tonight- I need some major zzzzzzzzz's. He fell asleep at 715 tonight so I am hopeful............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment